Promote Your Upcoming Wedding Events in Bridestory[[ 1502334480 * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'll']] | 186 views
Today, we'd like to introduce the latest feature on Bridestory: Event Listing. This new feature enables vendors whose profile has been published on Bridestory to submit their wedding events to be listed on the platform.
Using the Event Listing feature, you'll be able to easily create a page for your own wedding event, promote it to brides-to-be who visit Bridestory, gather important wedding details of your potential clients as well as track the number of reservations made to your event on your own vendor dashboard.
In order to submit your event today to be listed on Bridestory, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Bridestory account. Click on your vendor name, then go to "My Dashboard"
- Choose the "Event" tab to view all of your event submission activities
- Click on "Submit An Event" to create a new wedding event
- Complete the submission form with details of your wedding event
- Click "Preview" to see how your wedding event page will look like or click 'Submit' right away to send your wedding event for approval
- Next, you'll be directed to a page that shows your event has been successfully submitted. You can see the progress of your event submission by clicking the 'Go To My Event Submission' button
The Event Listing feature is a very important tool that can help you promote your wedding event and boost your guest attendance. Note that currently, event submission can only be done via desktop. So, please visit this link to submit your events today: http://bride.st/submitvendorevent
If you have any question regarding our new feature, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing on wedding event on Bridestory soon!